Weddings & Show Garden
Plan a relaxed outdoor ceremony in our lovely wedding garden.
Enter through the arbour and into the garden where you will exchange your vows, amid beautiful seasonal floral displays. After the ceremony enjoy the adjacent show gardens, which provide an attractive background for photos and a place for your guests to wander.
The wedding area can accommodate approximately 250 people with comfortable seating for 115. With lots of parking, our garden is fully accessible. Our wedding garden is available any day of the week for a 3 hour period: you may choose from 12-3 pm and 3-6 pm.
To help make your day special, we also provide the following:
- Outdoor gazebo decorated with flowers or an outdoor setting with lots of flower pots and hanging baskets
- Wedding table and chair for signing the register
- Wedding rehearsal
- Consulting and meeting with a wedding consultant
For additional information, viewing, fees or to reserve, please call (867) 668-7972. We look forward to helping make your wedding day special.
Yukon Gardens has Canada’s only northern show garden, featuring native and domestic trees, shrubs, and a large display of perennials. This plant display is approximately 3 acres in size and consists of thousands of hardy Yukon plants. The show gardens took 3 years to construct and looks better every year.
This northern plant display, not only looks fantastic but it also is:
- A place where residents and tourists can learn and enjoy plants that grow in Canada’s North.
- Offers those who are new to gardening and landscaping or just looking for the latest ideas, an opportunity to see many different landscaping designs and how to effectively use different plant material.